Sunday, April 8, 2012

My Kindle Touch Is Awesome

So I've had my Kindle for about two months now, and I can honestly say it has been a really good investment on my part. Light, portable, easy on the eyes, sometimes I find it hard to believe that I have an entire library in that small device.

That's the beauty of technology, a lot of people now have computers right there in their fingertips. Back to the Kindle, just reading on it is awesome. The e-ink technology is just solid without glare or anything like that.

My favorite feature though would have to be how portable it is. I can take a 400-500 page book with me anywhere I go without the bulk, plus I can do it all with one hand. If your a book lover like I am, I highly recommend giving the Kindle a try.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment