Thursday, October 3, 2013

Use A Headphones or Ear Plugs Case to Store Extra Cables

 photo headphoneearplugcases550_zps90dc6d54.jpg Every time I purchase a new gadget it usually comes with a charging cable. A Kindle, MP3 player, console controller, cell phone, you name it, there's always a cable. The funny thing is, is that most of these devices can actually use the same cable so I am always left with a spare.

Rather than throw them away I decided to store them in a headphones case and an ear plugs case for easy storage and mobility. I can use the small headphone case to store cables on the go without having to wrap them up. As for the cables in the ear plugs case, I use those at home if I ever need an extra.

The durability of the cases is actually pretty great. The hard plastics allow for a tough shelling that protect the cables. Plus, the extra space prevents the cables from getting tangled or bent. You can actually store plenty of items in these cases but I just happened to store cables in mine. Do you have any tough disposable cases that you use for your items? I'd love to hear everyone's ideas.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment